Interior:Jet Black/Dark Ash
Engine:2.5L 4 cyls
Fuel Efficiency:20 CITY / 26 HWY
KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards. Delivers 26 Highway MPG and 20 City MPG! This Chevrolet Colorado delivers a Gas I4 2.5L/150 engine powering this Automatic transmission. WORK TRUCK PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment, WHEELS, 16' X 7' (40.6 CM X 17.8 CM) ULTRA SILVER METALLIC STEEL (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, HMD, 6L50.
This Chevrolet Colorado Comes Equipped with These Options
TIRES, 265/70R16 ALL-SEASON, BLACKWALL (STD), TIRE, COMPACT SPARE T175/90D18, BLACKWALL (STD), SUMMIT WHITE, SEATS, FRONT BUCKET (STD), SEAT DELETE, REAR, SAFETY BELT ASSURANCE SYSTEM prevents vehicle from being shifted out of Park until driver and /or passenger seat belts are fastened, REAR AXLE, 4.10 RATIO, PICKUP BOX (STD), ONSTAR AND CHEVROLET CONNECTED SERVICES CAPABLE, LICENSE PLATE KIT, FRONT.
The Votes are Counted
KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards, KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands.
Visit Us Today
Stop by GR Chevrolet Inc located at 930 Fairystone Park Hwy, Stanleytown, VA 24168 for a quick visit and a great vehicle!
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- OnStar & Chevrolet Connected Services Capable
- Front License Plate Kit
- Preferred Equipment Group 2WT
- Full-Length Black Vinyl Floor Covering
- Traction control - ABS and driveline
- Front seat type - Bucket
- Daytime running lights
- Center Console - Full with covered storage
- Clock - In-radio display
- Air conditioning
- Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 26 and EPA city (mpg): 20
- Stability control - With Anti-Roll
- 2.5 liter inline 4 cylinder DOHC engine
- Speed-proportional power steering
- Transmission hill holder
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Video Monitor Location - Front
- Head airbags - Curtain 1st and 2nd row
- Bed Length - 74.0 '
- Rear-wheel drive
- Dusk sensing headlights
- Power door locks
- Passenger Airbag
- 4 Doors
- Power windows with 1 one-touch
- Trip computer
- Intermittent window wipers
- Pickup Bed Type - Regular
- Tilt steering wheel
- 4-way power adjustable drivers seat
- Privacy/tinted glass
This is my first truck, and I love it! It is very durable and tough, and at the same time, it is a smooth ride. We have the short (5ft) bed, and it has the perfect amount of space for our uses, such as camping and regular hauling.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Tax, title, license and dealer fees (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.